Since its launch in Milan in 1989, NGC Medical has being recognized as a national Centre of Excellence for hospital turnkey projects, specializing in Cath Lab and Operating Theatres.
By designing and building cutting-edge healthcare facilities, NGC Medical has continuously addressed healthcare needs in both public and private hospitals, equipping them with the most advanced electro-medical equipment as well as with top quality medical devices.
One of NGC Medical’s most important assets is our Human Capital, made up of technical-professional excellences, working within specific divisions, thanks to which it is able to offer advanced, personalized and high-quality services.
NGC Medical is a dynamic company oriented to change and innovation, characterized by proven professionalism.
Projects in numbers
NGC Medical has delivered numerous public and private projects, responding efficiently to demands of the Italian healthcare sector.
- Over 45 on-going engagements nationwide
- 120,000 m2 of turnkey constructions, including:
- 50 Cath labs, electrophysiology and hybrid operating rooms
- 450 operating theatres
- 750 beds for intensive care unit
- As of today, about 550,000 managed procedures among which over 60,000 were managed in 2016 alone
NGC Medical at a glance
The story of NGC Medical is marked by important milestones over the past 30 years in the healthcare sector:
- 1989 - NGC Medical foundation
- 1997 - NGC Medical executes the first Cath Lab Service at national level
- 1998 - NGC Medical wins the first service of Cath lab at Niguarda Ca’ Granda Hospital
- 2002 - NGC Medical gets certification of turnkey service management
- 2005 - Castiglione delle Stiviere Hospital is the first private customer - Hemodynamic Service
- 2014 - NGC Medical joins Medtronic Group
- 2015 - NGC Medical activates the first operating theatre at Columbus Clinic Center in Milan
Provide affordable access to state-of-the-art technologies and infrastructure
Manage non-clinical operations so you can focus on patient care
Accelerate patient access to care; develop services and enhance reputation
Deliver best-in-class cost efficiency and patient outcomes